Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Video editor/adress

Hello fellow people!
First off, I want to say how grateful and humbled I am by everybody's support. Its a beautiful thing!

Here is my address for anybody that has anything to send. Keep in mind that I'm starting my adventure fairly soon:)

Hiram Lohr
29427 Inwood Rd.
Shingletown, CA
                  96088

Second, I am looking for a video editor....doesn't have to be fantastic. Just someone that can put together my compilations of daily videos into a watchable clip. I'm thinking I'll have at least a few minutes or more of interviews a day. Maybe you want to practice your editing skills? Try them on me;)

My ankle is getting better and I'm chomping at the bit to hit the road and the courses!! Much love to everyone out there. Your support is just a further testament to the greatness of our unique sport and culture. Yours truly,
Disc Golf Hobo

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to hearing more about your journey. Keep it on the road dude!

    ReplyDelete